Company Formation and Services
Weir & Associates is a ‘business law firm’ with years of experience dealing with commercial matters including establishing or acquiring businesses and drafting or reviewing agreements for local and international business interests.
Proper advice should be obtained before determining the appropriate jurisdiction to register or incorporate a company which maximizes benefits and minimizes administration. Benefits may include receiving certain investment incentives offered by a local government and minimizing income taxes, duties or administration costs. Using our corporate-commercial and tax expertise, we can advise as to the most suitable jurisdiction for registration and/or incorporation.
In Hong Kong and other common jurisdictions for registering companies, corporate compliance is essential to ensure a company continues to operate productively.
We offer the following services in this regard:
- Incorporating companies (company formation);
- Preparing memorandum of association, articles of association and shareholders’ agreements;
- Acting as company secretary;
- Preparing minutes of meetings among directors or shareholders;
- Preparing and maintaining company records and registries as required;
- Filing annual returns; and
- Responding to government inquiries.